Sunday, October 11, 2009

19.

I find podcasts very useful. I especially like being able to listen to npr stories on my ipod when I don't have access to a radio. I have subscribed to podcasts before through itunes. One very useful podcast I have found has been news in French, to help me improve my language skills.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find any archives-related podcasts on podcast.com. This may have to do with the fact that "archive" is a commonly used term to describe back issues of podcasts. With RSS, I was able to get creative with my search terms and find several good ones, but I haven't had such luck yet.

This tool is a great way to talk about projects and new events at institutions. Obviously they can be listened to on any computer, but ipods are nearly as ubiquitous as computers. So, they have a broad appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment