Monday, October 12, 2009

22.

I think I may continue to keep this blog, but I am considering converting it to a cooking blog. I could also use it as a blog for work related issues. I already use igoogle, google docs, google calendar, and gmail. I really enjoy RSS and may continue to use the google reader. Hopefully my project with flickr will lead to a broader project for OHS on the flickr commons. I also am very intrigued by delicious, so I may start to use that. I am not such a big fan of social networking for personal use, but I am beginning to see that it has a professional application, so I may eventually reactivate my facebook.

This site has a ton of links to blogs related to libraries, but none related to my primary interest - archives. I may follow some of these library blogs anyway, since web 2.0 applications for libraries and archives are often very similar. I have gotten a better "feel" for web 2.0, and shouldn't have any trouble locating archives blogs. I have already found several on RSS, which will be a nice and easy way for me to keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment