Wednesday, October 7, 2009

3.

I enjoy RSS because it allows me to skim through a range of potentially interesting topics quickly. There are also many RSS feeds that I can find through the Google reader that I might not normally have found. This is especially true for all the archives/library feeds I have subscribed to.

This will help me keep up with topics related to school. I might even find something I would consider for a paper topic. In my personal life I can subscribe to a bunch of food related blogs, and potentially find some tasty recipes.

I would have tried blogline, but Google already consumes my life. So, I figured it would be easier just to stick with the google reader. From the igoogle page I can easily reach my mail (including school and work), my calendar, documents (which I use quite a bit for school), and the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment